- Fansadox Collection 341 - Igor - Fall of Asgard
- Fansadox Collection 309 - Amorim - The Fall Of Meszria
- [Met-Art] - 2018-09-11 - Mila Azul - Feelin Blue
- NEW! Fansadox Album 1 - Ted Owen: The House Of Tears
- Fansadox Collection 488 - Cagri - Harem 2018
- [AmourAngels] - 2009-04-15 - Nelly - Pandora Video
- Fansadox Collection 307 - Zero Galvan - Gladiatrix Trai ...
- Fansadox Collection 192 - De Haro - Caribbean Pirates
- Barely Legal - October 2018
- Fansadox Collection 293 - Zero Galvan - Beyond The Froz ...
Fansadox Collection 157 - Ferres - Tempest
[DoFantasy] Fansadox Collection #157 - Tempest
Ferres | English | True PDF | 60 pages | 16.70 Mb
Decrypted PDF version
Astonishing art by Ferres! One of the best comics ever published a completely revised version for this edition. Beautiful heroines rise up against the new, despotic order!
IMPORTANT NOTICE - DISCLAIMER
All characters are 18 years old or older. This is an entirely fictional work based on cartoon characters for adult entertainment. It shows no real people or events. The characters are shown participating in CONSENSUAL role-play for their own personal satisfaction, simulating activities which involve sexual dominance and submission. No actual toons were harmed in the making of this comic.
BEAUTIFUL HEROINES RISE UP AGAINST THE NEW, DESPOTIC ORDER!
The Human Empire has reached the very limits of it's expansion. Its armies, bred for war, have no equal.
Mighty war fleets, ever victorious, have eliminated all opponents. Humanity is now the sole power in a vast network of worlds and star systems. But humanity is an imperfect creature, and as it spreads like a virus, so do all its hidden evils.
Lust, gluttony, avarice, anger, envy, pride...
...and the result is chaos.
From a thousand bloodstained, war-torn worlds come the deafening screams of a 100 billion dying innocent creatures!
Then suddenly, from the vast empty border regions of the Human Empire a new god arises. His rule is inflexible. His word is law.
"Absolute obedience is the only virtue and doubt, the greatest sin."
In a million worlds this is the unquestionable law of the new god. Those who dispute it faced terrible consequences.
In this new order, a proud beautiful woman of royal blood is no more than a slave to be used and traded to serve her clan or appease its foes.
But even god is imperfect...