- Barely Legal - November 2018
- Fansadox Collection 347 - Feather - The Shadow of The C ...
- Fansadox Collection 350 - Predondo - Punished In Paradi ...
- Fansadox Collection 357 - Ferres - Red Riding Hood - Pa ...
- Fansadox Collection 232 - Pyat - Reformatory School For ...
- Fansadox Collection 255 - Cagri - Game, Set & Match
- [Met-Art] - 2018-10-11 - Mila Azul - Leather Love
- Fansadox Collection 263 - Pyat - Swan Lake Raptors
- [SexArt] - 2018-09-01 - Mila Azul - Morning Coffee
- [SexArt] - 2018-08-21 - Lilit A - Engala
Fansadox Collection 88 - Casette - The Formula
[DoFantasy] Fansadox Collection #88 - The Formula
Casette | English | True PDF | 58 pages | 6.14 Mb
Decrypted PDF version
Awesome images and a great story by new artist Casette.
IMPORTANT NOTICE - DISCLAIMER
All characters are 18 years old or older. This is an entirely fictional work based on cartoon characters for adult entertainment. It shows no real people or events. The characters are shown participating in CONSENSUAL role-play for their own personal satisfaction, simulating activities which involve sexual dominance and submission. No actual toons were harmed in the making of this comic.
An extremely beautiful secret agent, wakes up naked, blindfolded and painfully suspended by the wrists. She remembers nothing… She doesn’t remember her identity or know what she looks like.
But she does understand her predicament. She’s tied up naked and she knows she’s not alone in the room… Is she in for a brutal sexual assault? Is she the victim of a sadistic psycho?
Suddenly a spine-chilling whistle cuts the air. The whip makes the girl twist and writhe in her bonds…
She’s terrified. She knows she’s in for a very hard time…
A brutal interrogation session begins. There are no limits and no mercy will be shown.
The girl wants to give in and answer the strange questions they ask her, but she can’t. Unknown to her, she’s been administered a drug to erase her memory.
The cruel interrogators know this, but they want to establish whether deep panic, sheer pain and high-intensity emotions will counteract the action of the drug.
However, the motivation behind the interminable torture sessions is not exclusively scientific. The heartless interrogators are a bunch of sadists and sexual psychos who show great enthusiasm for their work…