Welcome To Our Website

Fansadox Collection 256 - Roberts - Slave TV

admin - 30-01-2016, 03:50

Fansadox Collection 256 - Roberts - Slave TV

 

[DoFantasy] Fansadox Collection #256 - Roberts - Slave TV

Roberts | English | True PDF | 100 pages | 19.29 Mb

Decrypted PDF version


Gary Roberts, the undisputed master of extreme bondage comics the world has ever known, is a notorious author and creator of some of the most wicked and intense BDSM images and stories around. Some stories see the light of day while others are put aside. Some of them are half forgotten ideas discarded and lost, others are ideas not quite worthy of his immeasurable standards.

IMPORTANT NOTICE - DISCLAIMER

All characters are 18 years old or older. This is an entirely fictional work based on cartoon characters for adult entertainment. It shows no real people or events. The characters are shown participating in CONSENSUAL role-play for their own personal satisfaction, simulating activities which involve sexual dominance and submission. No actual toons were harmed in the making of this comic.


ON AIR AND OFF THE HOOK!  THE PERVERSE CIRCUS OF SIN IS STREAMING LIVE AND ONLINE: SEX-SLAVE.TV!

LOG IN FOR YOUR ALL ACCESS PASS TO THE MOST BIZARRE WEBSITE LURKING ON THE DARK FRINGES OF THE INTERNET!


Angel and Kimmie know you shouldn’t believe everything you see on the Internet. These tech-savvy cuties love exploring the wild side of the web, because they know that 90% of what is posted online is made up, and the other 10% is laughable nonsense.  

Adult sites are the worst. Every pizza delivery guy happens to be a well hung stud, delivering a meaty dish for a beautiful, lonely housewife.  The two laugh over the phony stories and awkward dialog, and surf the net to find even more outrageous sites.


 

But behind the online fantasy worlds there’s a hidden kernel of truth, and the curious beauties stumble across one site that leaves them speechless. Sex-Slave.TV!  

Their eyes widen in shock as they enter the sinister website. The site’s format has been developed to showcase the most extreme forms of humiliation, all for the entertainment of a vast online audience.  Viewers are treated to live, streaming feeds of unhinged lust and depravity.

 

Even the shocked young women have a hard time holding on to their disbelief.

Every nerve in the young redhead’s body tells her to close the browser and try to forget the site forever, but her impulsive friend is drawn further in. The blonde’s curiosity has been aroused, and after investigating the site out she’s found what seems to be an amazing opportunity. Sex-Slave TV is hiring for new stars, and the pay for being in just one show could cover her college tuition!

Angel is a sexy blonde, but she’s no dummy. The website obviously caters to the most perverse kind of crowd, but what girl could resist the offer of one day’s work paying off her entire student loan? 
She eagerly contacts Sex-Slave. TV’s webmaster: The Captain.

To sweeten the deal, Angel enlists her girlfriend to come with her to the studio. If all goes well, she’ll have a full bank account in the morning and a story to laugh about afterwards.  At worst, the two friends can have a few drinks and make The Captain pick up the tab. Either way, the innocent young women are ready for an adventure of a lifetime!

 

The Captain knows what his audience wants, and he knows how to get it! Viewers demand hot babes be humiliated on video, and the rumor that The Captain has lined up two of the hottest new stars has sent web subscriptions through the roof.  With mics hot, feeds live and cameras rolling, The Captain waits for the arrival of his two newest Internet stars. This will be one show that will make Internet history!

 

IF YOU THINK THAT EVERYTHING YOU SEE ONLINE IS FAKE, THINK AGAIN!

FANSADOX COL 256 SLAVE TV - Electronic PDF in ENGLISH


Back

Information

Users of Гости are not allowed to comment this publication.